The CRS800S Recumbent Stepper makes total-body exercise accessible for a wide variety of users regardless of age or physical ability. Patients can experience full body exercise through coordinated, linear, and natural 1:1 leg and arm motion. Self-adjustable stroke length accommodates patients' specific range of motion capabilities, providing low impact movement for knees, ankles, and hips in a safe semi-recumbent position.
Versatile for different training emphasis, the CRS800S's unique quadrilateral exercise pattern allows users to selectively distribute different extent of exercise efforts across their four limbs. Limbs that input more force can efficiently lead less involved limbs to functional movements and maintain elevated heart rate. A low inertia starting point translates to smoothness; the work rate can increase up to 750 watts, accompanied by different step speeds of the user's choice.
Typical applications of the Spirit CRS800S:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Improving range of motion after knee / hip / ankle / shoulder or wrist surgery
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
Unique uses for the Spirit CRS800S:
- The self-adjusting 1-to-12.5-inch linear step range not only accommodates limitations in range of motion, but also users of various heights
- Arms are linked with a 1 to 1 ratio to the foot pedals for ease of coordination. Arms can also be used alone without stepping with feet
- Step-through design and swivelling seat assembly allow easier machine entry/exit
Other features of the CRS800S:
- Work range up to 750 watts.
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the optional heart rate chest-strap.